Anne Frank House

amsterdam, netherlands

keyboard_arrow_left

Anne Frank House

amsterdam, netherlands

Famous for: Historic Houses, Museums
Anne Frank, a jewish girl, is one of Amsterdam’s most well known former residents. She lived in hiding for 2 years during WW2. Anne Frank House displays the lifestyle of Anne Frank and Family in the hiding and contains a sobering exhibition about the persecution of the Jews during the war, as well as discrimination in general.
About Contact Location
About Contact Location
event_available When to visit: january - december
access_time Timing:
9:00 - 16:50 Everyday
hourglass_empty Duration: 0.5 hours
account_balance_wallet Entry Fee: € 10
info Tips: 80% of tickets for any date are released exactly two months in advance. The remaining 20% are released on this website on the day.
Anne Frank was a wartime diarist who hid from Nazi persecution with her family in hidden rooms at the rear of the 17th-century canal house, known as the Secret Annex. She wrote all about her life there in her diary. Anne Frank Museum has a permanent exhibition on the life and times of Anne Frank, and has an exhibition space about all forms of persecution and discrimination.
Anne Frank House is located on a canal called the Prinsengracht, close to the Westerkerk, in central Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Visitors can experience the life of Anne Frank through quotes, photos, videos, and original items.

Must See
- The hinged bookcase entrance to the Secret Annex
- Anne Frank's First Diary
- Height Marks of Anne and Margot Frank
- Map of Normandy
How to reach

- 20-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station
- or, take tram 13 or 17 and get off at the Westermarkt stop.

Contact

local_phone +31 205567100
12:38 PM Local Time

Location

263-267 Prinsengracht Amsterdam-Centrum Amsterdam Amsterdam Noord-Holland Netherlands 1016 GV
City center: Amsterdam
Nearest airport: Schiphol

Discover more destinations

Explore your interests