Famous for: Gardens and Parks, Architecture, Family and Kids
ParK Guell is adorned with amazing stone structures and fascinating buildings, designed by Gaudi. Multicolored tiles and vibrant colors will light up your day. Also, get a panoramic view of the Barcelona city from here.
When to visit:
january - december
08:00 - 21:30 Everyday
Online tickets (7.5 Euro) cost less than at ticket offices(8.5 Euro) | Autumn-Winter timing is from 8:30 to 18:00
Park Guell is Barcelona's most unusual public park designed by famed architect Antoni Gaudí. The amalgamation of park's beautiful architecture with natural surroundings is worth the money.
Stone bench offering the ocean views, picturesque pathways weaving along verdant vegetation, cascading tiled staircases, stone columns and tunnels enhance the beauty of this park.
Things worth visiting are:
- Casa Museu Gaudí (Gaudí House Museum): Home of Gaudi turned into museum
- Turó de les Tres Creus: a Viewpoint offering panoramic view of the city
How to Reach
- Bus Guell: Included with the Parc Guell ticket. Accessible from the Alfons X metro station (metro L4 & BUS).
- Metro, green line (L3): From Lesseps or Vallcarca stations
- Bus, H6, D40 lines:From bus stop at Travessera de Dalt it is 10 minutes walking
- From the Bus Turístic (blue line) the stop is "Park Güell".
- From the Barcelona City Tour, the route is "East" (green color) and the stop is also "Park Güell".