Santa Monica Pier is located at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica. It is one of the iconic 100 years oldd landmark in Los Angeles equally popular among locals and tourists.Santa Monica Pier has been featured in many many movies. Few of them are Forrest Gump, Iron Man, Hannah Montana: The Movie and others.
9 must see sttractions at Santa Monica
1. Pacific Park: Amusement park on a pier, this is a fun space for families. Rides, games, food and shopping, you will get everything at the Pacific Park.
Ticket Price: $34.95
Timing: Varies. Usually from 11 AM to 12 AM
2. The Historical Carousel: Enjoy the chariot ride here
3. Playland Arcade: Fun gaming area for kids
4. Santa Monica Pier Aquarium: Located just underneath the historic Carousel building, this aquarium is the hidden secret of Santa Monica Pier
5. Free Historical Walking Tours
Starts from historic Merry Go-Round Building
Timing: 11AM & NOON
Days: Saturday and Sunday
6. Trapeze School: Try out classes in flying trapeze, trampoline, static trapeze, silks and more
Days: Monday to Sunday
7. 66 to Cali: Shop for American made goods
Timing: Hours: Sunday to Thursday - 11AM-7PM; Friday and Saturday - 11AM - 9PM
8. Oatman Rockshop: Shop for 60’s merchandise, shells, crystals and souvenirs.
Timing: Hours: Monday to Thursday - 11AM-5PM; Friday to Sunday - 11AM - 7PM
9. Live music & dancing at Rusty's: After sunset enjoy American live rock and drinks at Rusty's. Make reservations in advance at (310) 393-7437