When to visit:
january - december
Last admission for the Tokyo Skytree Tembo Deck is 21:00 for the Tokyo Skytree Tembo Galleria is 21:20.
Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting tower and an iconic landmark in Tokyo. This tower also serves as a restaurant and an observation deck.
Highlights are the two Observation decks
- Tembo Deck (350 mts high): the lower of the two decks spans three levels with great views from all of its floors.
- Tembo Gallery (450 mts high): consists of a sloping spiral ramp that gains height as it circles the tower.
Tokyo Skytree houses
- Skytree Gallery: Learn Skytree Trivia
- Skytree Post: Placed in Tembo Deck Floor, original frame postal stamps and - postcards available here.
- Skytree Shop:
- Skytree Cafe
- 64 Musashi Sky Restaurant
For complete floor plan visit Tokyo Skytree Floor PlanHow to Reach
To visit TOKYO SKYTREE, "Tokyo Skytree Station" on the Tobu Skytree Line and "Oshiage Station" on the Hanzomon Line are the most convenient.
2 1 1 Chome Oshiage Sumida-ku Tōkyō-to Japan 131-0045
Discover more destinations
Explore your interests